- Automation is not a strategy. It is a process done by machine.
Hyper-personalization is not a strategy. It can be creepy.
Content is not a strategy. It is everything.
Social media is not a strategy. It is all media.
Innovation is not a strategy. It is a fancy word for new ideas.
Bots is not a strategy. It is a software that runs automated tasks.
- A strategy is not about big words. It is all about choices.
- Focusing on a segment of the market is a strategy.
Prioritizing a geographic location is a strategy.
Emphasizing a brand attribute is a strategy.
Doubling down on a particular time of the year is a strategy.
Solving a particular problem is a strategy.
- Avoid jargons, make clear choices.
- Alberto Brea is Executive Director, Engagement Planning at OgilvyOne Worldwide